Friday, February 11, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #65 - A List! ... And Sneak Peek, Day 4!!

 
 Hello...Are you ready for this week's
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge and Day 4 of the
Kraftin' Kimmie February Release??
 
This week I have the honor of hosting the challenge!
I am giving you "A List" or recipe... if you will.
I would like for you to include on your card ...
3 Different Colours, 2 Different Design Papers, And at
least 1 Button and 1 Ribbon...
 
It's also Day 4 of the "Sneak Peeks" so I get to share with
you today another of the amazing 50's themed stamps
from the Kraftin' Kimmie February Release!
 
This is the very sexy Joanie...
 
 



My hubby say's Joanie is....Well, I can't really tell you what he said
cause someone might get offended ... But let's just say she's VERY Sassy...

Anywhoo... For the challenge part of the post I used Pink, Green and
Blue for the 3 different colours and I used the gorgeous papers from
MME's Fine and Dandy "Tickled Pink" 6x6 paper pad.
Also I used a scrap piece from Echo Park
... That would be the green bit.

I used my Martha Stewart border punch and the ribbon I
picked up at Anna's Craft Cuboard. Did you notice that my
 cherries are facing up on one panel and down on the other one??
Opps!! I didn't till after I took the photo...LOL!




I coloured Joanie in with my Prisma's of course...
And the sentiment "Your The Cat's Pajamas!" comes with
her when you buy her....

 

 
 
 I decorated the inside to match the outside...Which is always a good
thing and the "I Dig You" sentiment also comes with Joanie...
 
 
 Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
A card using 3 different colours, 2 different designer papers,
At least 1 Ribbon and 1 Button.....Easy!!!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous images of the very Sassy
Joanie
that I have featured on my card today...

Please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie February Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you
from the Krafty Girls and our wonderful Krafty Guest!!

Thanks For Looking!
 

4 comments :

SusuK said...

Wow..and I love the Danny too :0)

Tara Godfrey said...

I can just imagine what your hubby said about Joanie, Donna! Well actually my hubby said the same thing, he he he! She is smokin' isn't she?! You have coloured her beautifully, as always. I love the Echo Park and MME papers you have combined! Fabulous challenge this week, hun! I really enjoyed it! Have a great weekend!
Big Hugs,t

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, inside and out!
Hugs and smiles