Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kraftin" Kimmie Challenge #52 - Primarily Purple

 
For this week's
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
Our very gorgeous Krafty Girl Andrea has
challenged you and me to use
"Primarily Purple"
on our cards. And this is mine....
 


Ok, I just have to to get this off my chest but right about now I am
in the middle of my holiday with my family probably relaxing by a pool
somewhere... Just had to say that!

For this challenge I thought I would carry on the theme of
Christmas and colour purple the very gorgeous Merry!!

 Merry is designed by artist Annie Rodrigue and WOW!! 
I wish my Christmas turkey looked as delicious as hers does!!
Merry is approximately 4 x 3.5 inches and you will receive this
 stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
You will also receive the bonus sentiment stamp,
 Merry and Bright AND the bonus oven mitts accessory stamp!
Merry is only $10.00 and you can find this gorgeous image at
the Kraftin' Kimmie Store.

For this challenge I though that my Bo Bunny Christmas DP
called "Winter Joy Stripe" and I can't tell you the name of the
other one cause I can't find it...Would be perfect because
of the beautiful colour's of green, blue and purple.

The border punch is from Martha Stewart and the lace
 I picked up in Spotlight.



 
 And of course I coloured Merry in with my Prisma pencils.
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a 
PRIMARILY PURPLE
card... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous image
 that Andrea has featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!
 
 

5 comments :

Nana Diana said...

Hi Donna, I love this card. What a great job you've done colouring Merry and I love your papers and layout.

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW, Donna she is GORGEOUS! Beautiful layout and I love that trim, and of course your coloring is out of this world, sweetie!

Melanie said...

Donna...Merry looks so pretty! I adore this paper collection. Love the trim you paired it with!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!

ellepaulette said...

Ooooh! This is so lovely!! What a great color combo!!