Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #30 - Fall Colours!



Happy "hump day" everyone!
The challenge for this week's

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge is
 Fall Colours...

I think this challenge is a bit ironic actually as 
today is the first day of Spring here in Australia... 
And I am making Fall cards...LOL

But here it is....

 

For this challenge I decided to print out the gorgeous
digital image of flowers which you can find at 
for only $3.00 US.

The paper's I chose for today's card are from
Bella BLVD and are designed by Stephanie Hunt.
These two are from the "One Fall Day..." collection and they are
called Needle in a Haystack and Country Fields.

The sentiment "Happy Birthday" is from Hero Arts.
The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and the border 
punch is from Fiskas.


 

 I coloured in the flower using my Prisma's.

Now, we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the
and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
 
Thanks For Looking!





Post a Comment