Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge # 29 - Black & White!


Welcome to another 
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge!

This week the challenge is to create a
Black & White
card.

 And here is mine...


 

For this challenge I decided to print out the very cute digital image
of "Boxwood the Birthday Clown" which you can find at 
for only $3.00 US or you can buy him included in Jen's 
"A Birthday Wish" digital stamp set for only $27.00.
The set  includes 8 other amazing images all designed by the 
wonderfully talented Jen Shults.

The paper's I chose for today's card are from a
company that is sadly no longer around called 
Scrapbooking Australia and is from their  
"Black and White" collection they are called 
Daisy Chain and Pinstripe.


 

 I used several shades of grey from my
Prisma pencils to colour in Boxwood and I
am pretty happy with the effect I got!

Now, we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the
and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
Thanks For Looking





4 comments :

Lelia Pierce said...

I am so impressed by your B&W coloring! You and Jen really amaze me! I love it!

XXX

ellepaulette said...

Sooo lovely! It is amazing what a beautiful you can make with no colors!

Jen Shults said...

This is amazing Donna! I literally gasped when I saw it. You did such a gorgeous job coloring this and that paper is AMAZING! Beautiful work my friend! LY!!

Cleota said...

It perfect! The coloring, the paper you chose, everything.