Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #28 - Polka Dots



 Welcome to another 
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge!

This week the challenge is to use
Polka Dots
on you card.

 And this is what I came up with...



For this challenge I decided to print out the gorgeous digital image
of "Birthday Ivy" which you can find at 
for only $3.00 US or you can buy her included in Jen's 
"A Birthday Wish" digital stamp set for only $27.00.
That includes 8 other amazing images all designed by the 
wonderfully talented Jen Shults.

The paper's I chose for today's card are from Cosmo Cricket
and is from the "garden variety" collection called Sunshine.

The border punch is by Fiskas and the butterfly is from
Martha Stewart.



I coloured Birthday Ivy in with my Prisma's and I 
paper pieced her top and the party bag to match the
gorgeous paper.

Now, we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the
and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
 
Thanks For Looking




12 comments :

Juls said...

so so sweet! Love the very gorgeous flowers! Hugs Juls

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is soo sweet Donna, I love this dp too.
Kristy xx

susy said...

The firs thing I thought when I saw this was sunshine. Very cute.

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful job, Donna! I love the colors and she looks so happy in that golden color! :O)

XXX

Cleota said...

Okay, it's time for me to get some of that Cosmo Cricket paper! I love the red with the yellowy orange. And I like how you added the grass to the image. Super job!

marilynprestonn said...

Sweet flowerl gal! I love your papers and that sens of matching them so well. :)

Peggy

Linda said...

Hey Donna! Your card is fantastic! And your coloring is out of this world ... this is such a happy card! TFS and I hope you're doing well! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: I'm finally back to creating and blogging!

Danni said...

I adore this bright, happy card! Fantastic job!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Jen Shults said...

Ah look at how sweet she looks! I love your paper peicing and your amazing coloring. This is just so bright and happy I love it!! HUGS!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW what a fun and bright sunny card Donna!! Love the dp you've used here with your image! Great!!

Jacqueline said...

Perfectly sweet!! Love everything about it! The grass is just adorable! Love you!!