Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #27 - Sketch Challenge!


It's Wednesday...
That means it's time for another
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge!

This week our wonderfully talented and
all round lovely Leigh Ann has a skectch 
for you to try...


 


And here is my card...

 

This week I decided to print and colour the very gorgeous 
Heart Fairy Daisy. You can find Daisy at the
for only $3.00 US or you may want to
purchase her in the "All A Flutter" digi stamp
set for $ 11.00 US.

And trying to stay true to Leigh Ann's awesome sketch
I decided to cut her out and place her on top of
this very gorgeous Bella Blvd paper called "Nana's Apron".
I believe that Stephanie Hunt designed this particular
collection.

 

I coloured Daisy in with my Prisma's of course, and used
an EK Success scalloped border punch for the the top as well
as a Martha Stewart border punch to make the card pop a
little bit more. The sentiment is a Hero Arts one I have had
for ages.

Now we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the
and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
 
Thanks For Looking!







7 comments :

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Awww this is so adorable Donna! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous dp too.
Kristy xx
P.s I went back to the gym today {ouch}

Jodi Collins said...

WOWSA Donna! She is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is AMAZING and I LOVE this layout!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous hunny!!! I LOVE your coloring and choice of colors!! The layout is perfect too!! Miss you! Love you!

DG said...

This card is soooo cute!!! The DP is so pretty and your coloring is awesome. What a great Sketch.

Lelia Pierce said...

Gorgeousness! I love the coloring and that DP is yummy too! :O)

XXX

Jenn K said...

Super sweet card! I just love the fun colors used.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love how you placed the sentiment on this card and the whole thing is just amazing!