Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #26 - Embossing


 For this week's
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge
 Jen would like you to include 
"embossing"
on your creation.

 So, this week I decided to colour one of
my favourite Wild Flower images,

Flower Fairy Daisy...

 

Daisy is available at the 
for only $3.00. Or you can buy her
included in the May Release Set which is $27.00.

To complete the challenge I stamped the butterflies and
the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then used
clear embossing powder over them.
The butterflies and the sentiment are from

And....I used 
for the sketch. Cause she is awesome!

 

 I coloured Daisy in with my Prisma pencils and the
gorgeous paper is from October Afternoon's
"Farm Fresh Collection" and is called Farmhouse.


Now we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the

and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
 
Thanks For Looking!
 
 



7 comments :

CraftyC said...

Your cards are gorgeous. You have a lovely blog!
Clairex

Risa said...

Donna,
Your card is beautiful!!! I adore your sweet image and I love your color combo! Very Striking!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Cleota said...

I'm loving the color combination you've chosen. It really catches the eye.

Danni said...

Love this card!! So cute and sweet!

Lelia Pierce said...

Donna, this card is beautiful! I love the colors and the sentiment is so sweet! :O)

XXX

Jenn K said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the butterfly with this image, so great!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!