Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #23 - Sketch Challenge!



Hey Everyone,

This week's 
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge
we have an amazing sketch by our wonderful and
very talented Leigh Ann..


 


 Cool isn't it!!
And this is my card...


 

 I actually made this card for my nephew Ben who is turning
5 on Friday. I thought this sketch was just perfect and 
everything flowed just came together with no hours of 
fiddling and wondering if it looked ok..LOL!

I used the gorgeous Fancy Pants papers called 
"Like Father, Like Son"  collection again (I love this paper)
they are called Stud Muffin and Superhero.

 

 The image is one my favourites of Jen's and is called
Skater Sage and you can purchase him for $3 US at the
Wild Flower Patch Store. I coloured Sage in with my
Prisma's, no suprise there! And the "Happy Birthday"
is from an old Hero Arts stamp.


Now we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the

and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week!!





7 comments :

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Such a gorgeous boy card Donna, and amazing colouring as always. This Dp is gorgeous!
Kristy xx

Sandie said...

Hi Don,
I hear you flew through yesterday & caught up with Susy. Cool !!!
Have sold some cards for you. Everyone LOVES them. xxx

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome job, Donna! Beautifully colored and I am loving those papers! Another thing to add to the list! ;O)

XXX

Jen Shults said...

Beautiful card hun! I hope your nephew likes it! Sage looks awesome... your coloring makes everything awesome. :D This card is such a classic Donna card... I just LOVE it! Hugs!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Skater Sage is one of my favorite images! I love your take on the sketch and marvel at your coloring!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!!

Emma H said...

Here's my card, I can't find any linkies today!

http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/07/something-fishy.html