Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #34 - Summer Colours...


It's time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
For this weeks challenge we are celebrating
summer colours...

 Blue, Yellow and Tan!


 And here is my creation...


For this card I coloured one of my absolute favourite images
Eleanor from the Bathing Beauties, 
Moonlight Whispers Range.
Eleanor sells for $8.00 US and comes unmounted in deeply etched
grey rubber. I also used the co-ordinating sentiment from the
Beachy Sentiments range "Have A Sunny Day", which you
can buy for $9.00 US and that goes with all the Bathing Beauties.

In keeping with the Blue, Yellow and Tan theme I decided
to use these two gorgeous papers from October Afternoon's
Fly A Kite Collection. And then I added the flower and ribbon to
give the whole card a bit of depth.



 I coloured Eleanor in with my Prisma pencils.
using three different shades of blue for her swim suit
and then cut her out so she was the main focus of
my card...

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that has Blue, Yellow and Tan on it...Easy!! AND if you use a
Kraftin' Kimmie image you could win the
  very cute Tubing Miles that Jeanne
has featured on her card today...
 
And don't forget to go and visit the rest
Krafty Girls 
and see what they have created
cause they all rock!!

Thanks For Looking!





8 comments :

Kellie said...

WOW Donna this is GORGEOUS, your colouring is amazing as always and I love the colours you have used, such a summer feel!
Hugs Kel x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhh she is GORGEOUS-a total bathing beauty! How are you sweet Donna? I have been thinking of you tons and do always enjoy your amazing work! xoxo

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Nana Diana said...

Oh Donna, this is just fabulous! You never cease to amaze me, your work is so beautiful! Such a gorgeous card!!

Danni said...

Such a fun wonderful card!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is just gorgeous, Donna! I love the Navy blue with the tan and yellow...wish I had a thought of that! Eleanor looks smashing...always love your great card layouts and I always drool over your stunning colouring!
Hugs,t

Jen Shults said...

I've missed you girlie! I'm glad to see you back in action. I really adore this card and look at you with the HUGE flower! LOVE it! Awesome job hun!

Jodi Collins said...

This ROCKS Donna! LOVE this image, your AMAZING layout and of course, your coloring! FAB girlie!!