Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TSG - By The Sea Challenge Blog Hop...




So, I am back to show you more of the awesome

There She Goes

May Release....

If you have just arrived from the delightful and divine
Danielle you are on the right track...
(OMGoodness isn't she just awesome...LOVE her work).

But if you have just stumbled onto my blog and want to start
at the beginning head on over to the TSG Blog and start from
there...Cause you will not want to miss what these seriously
talented ladies have created to share with you today....

Ok.. Down to business.
The gorgeous stamp set I have to share with
you today is called
By The Sea

This beautiful ocean/beach themed set is illustrated by
talented Chris Dark. The way she brought this set to life is just amazing.
The detail in her images make you feel as if you are right there
at the beach enjoying the calming waves and the salty sea air :)
By The Sea is a 6x8 stamp set that includes a total of 37 
stamps and will sell for $24.

Here is my card...


 This set has so many wonderful images and it was really hard for me to
chose one I wanted to use first...But I had to go with the deck chair...
Because this is my perfect idea of the beach... The serenity.

I used this gorgeous paper from MME and kept the card really simple.



 And I coloured the chair in with my Prisma pencils...


Would you like a chance to win the By The Sea stamp set?
Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs
and leave a comment on their By The Sea Blog Hop Challenge post. 
After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have
left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name
to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post.
A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number
generator to receive their very own By The Sea stamp set.
The winner will be announced Saturday (May 29th) 
during the Release Party Chat

Ok...
Now off you go to see the gorgeous
Heather
She has something REALLY special for you!!




Post a Comment