Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Tickled Pink Burtonesque Kind Of Challenge...

Ok, so, I have been dying to join in on Betty's 
for some time now and what a perfect opportunity is this...

Tickled Pink Stamps
is sponsoring "The Dolls" this week with a challenge of using
A Black Flower and Skulls

So, you know what that means?!
I get to show off another Lil' Lotita!!

This is Lilith...


 
I used my favourite Doodlebug Designs "Skullies" DP, 
which unfortunately ismy last piece *sob* cause they
don't make it anymore... And I used this gorgeous DP from
Centre City called"Murry Hill". I have used this combo of
DP before and I think it works well!



I coloured Lilith is with my Prisma's... Don't you think
she is pretty in a evil kinda way...LOL! 

Now, if you want to play with "The Dolls" this week head
on over to The Burtonesque Dolls challenge blog... I am sure the
girls would just love to see what you come up with...

And if you like Lilith, head on over to Kellie's online store
and checkout all the fabulous stamps and amazing products she
has to offer.. Kellie is so friendly and the service is pretty good too!!

Thanks For Looking!


Stamps: TPS - Lilith
Paper: Doodlebug Designs, Centre City, Bazzil, White Cardstock
Accessories: Ribbon, Basic Grey Buttons, Basic Grey Flowers, Basic Grey Pearls
Technique: Prisma Pencils




Post a Comment