Friday, May 14, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie May Release Sneak Peek...Day Two!

 Welcome to day two of the
Kraftin Kimmie May Release...

Today I am really excited because I get to share one
of my all time favourite original illustrations by the very
awesome Annie Rodrigue who has let Kimmie have as 
a stamp!


Meet
Perfect Poison...

I so LOVE this gorgeous, sassy, amazing image...
This is what my BFF would say was a "Donna Stamp".

I really don't know why but I could only picture Poison in red,
(that was until I saw the other Krafty Girls creations) so I knew that
I had to get that out of my system before I did anything else!
I decided to go with some red polk-a-dot DP from Sassafras Lass
from the "Serendipity" collection called "Crisnson Dots"....AND
I went with my favorite Doodlebug Designs "Skullies" DP as well.


I coloured Poison in with my Prisma's and the
sentiment is from Kimmie's Sassy Sentiments.


I decorated the inside with some more "Skullies" DP and the
"Sassy Girl" is also from the Sassy Sentiment Set.


Now, I know that you are just itching to go and see what the 
Krafty Girls have to share with you and I must say
these girls have just blown ME away with all their
amazing talent!! So head on over to the
and have a look...

I will be back tomorrow with a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
and aren't I lucky...I get to use ANOTHER gorgeous new image!!
Thanks For Stopping By!
 
 
Stamps: KKS - Perfect Poison, Sentiments from the "Sassy Sentiment Set
Paper: Doodlebug Designs, Sassafras Las, Bazzil Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils



Post a Comment