Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TSG What's Up Buttercup? Sneak Peek...Day Two!


Hey everyone...
Welcome to day 2 of the

There She Goes 
 Stamp Release Sneak Peek

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's blog hop featuring the new
"Daily Grind" stamps set, I know I did!

If you have just come from Danielle's blog you are on the right track,
but if not you just HAVE to go back and see her beautiful creation!
This lady is just so talented I could stare at her work all day! 
If you do that though...
Why not head ALL the way back to the start to the
TSG Blog and start from the VERY beginning...
You will LOVE what the Trendsetters have to show you today!!

Today, I decided to combine the TSG Challenge #51 
and share with you the very gorgeous
"What's Up Buttercup?" 
stamp set....

 This amazing and life-like set not only showcase's the beauty and
unique splendor of these bright and cheery blooms, but it also includes
4 bumblebees of various sizes and sentiments that are wonderful
for everyday cards.

This gorgeous stamp set is 4”X8” and includes a total 
of 17 of stamps and will sell for $18.


So, this week for TSG #51 Jessica challenged us to create a tag that
incorporates either stitching or paper piercing…
you can create a single tag or use your tag on a card. 

Ummm and silly ME didn't read the challenge right did she!
I forgot all about the stiching and the paper piercing... 
So after I sat there calling myself stupid...
I just added some piercing around the middle pannel...
Well, at least I added it...LOL!!

Anyway..For this card I used some of the gorgeous new 
October Afternoon DP from the "Fly A Kite" collection. 
I coloured the flowers in with my Prisma's and added one of the little bee's. 



Then I decorated the middle by stamping more of the buttercups which
I can see is going to be one of my favourite stamps....


Would you like a chance to win the What’s Up Buttercup?
stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the
Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their 
What’s Up Buttercup? Blog Hop Challenge post.
After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left
some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to
the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. 
A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator
to receive their very own What’s Up Buttercup? stamp set.
The winner will be announced Saturday (April 24) during the
Release Party Chat.

Next on the hop is the wonderful, amazing,
talented and spectactular

Thanks For Stopping By!


Stamps: TSG "What's Up Buttercup?"
Paper: "October Afternoon "Fly A Kite" collection, Bazzil cardstock, white cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain







Post a Comment