Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #26 - Flowers

 Well it's Saturday and you all know what that means..
It's time for a

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge!

 This week the gorgeous Andrea has come up with this week's theme

"Flower's"

 And Andi would like us to use 3 or more flowers on our creations...
Well you can't get any easier than that!



Honestly...
You would think I could count too....Huh?!
Well, I did have my 3 flower's all picked out and ready to go
but when it came to putting it all together...Well...It just looked
WRONG....So I am sorry Andi...I only used 2 flowers...
 And as it was I had to colour in the bottom flower with my Prisma's
because I didn't have the right colour to match my DP...
Which is btw, is my very last bit of the gorgeous Bo Bunny
"Kichen Spice Cloves"....



I used the adroable image "Puppy Love" and of course
I coloured Emmylou and her puppies in with my Prisma pencils...

So, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
with 3 or more flowers on it...Easy!! AND if you use a
Kraftin' Kimmie image you could win the beautiful
"Swingin' Emmylou" that Andi has featured on her card...

Thanks For Looking!


Stamps: KKS - Puppy Love, KKS Everyday Sentiments
Paper: Bo Bunny-Kitchen Spice Cloves, Bazzil Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versfine Onyx Black


13 comments :

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Donna! Such a sweet image! and you have more than three flowers as there are some on the DP. lol!
Sammi
xxx

Andrea Murdock said...

This is stunning and i haven't seen that paper, it is lovely! And Donna...I forgive you tee hee!!!!

Alyssa S said...

Such a sweet card! Love that paper - yummy!

Julie said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Your coloring looks fantastic. Stellar, as USUAL.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Donna, I love your work. You color choices are amazing.

Queen La Rubba said...

Just stop'n by to say hello. Saw your card on the roll through the blog posts! JUST SUPER FAB! Your card is gorgeous!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Im a follower. Would love for you to hop on ver and follow along with me too!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Your design is great!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Sooo gorgeous Donna! LOVE your colouring.
Kristy xx

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Donna! I love your soft blue shading!

Jen Shults said...

This looks beautiful hun, even with 2 flowers, lol. Your coloring is just rock star quality every time... have I told you how much I love that recently. This card is sooo cute! Hugs!! LY!!

Juls said...

so fab!!! Loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls

Bec said...

Gorgeous Card Donna. Your colouring and colour combos are just so striking. I LOVE IT !!! Bec xx