Friday, April 9, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie April Release Sneak Peek - Day 2

Hey everyone, welcome to day 2 of

Kraftin Kimmie April Release
Sneak Peek

Kimmie has 7 gorgeous images for this medieval release.
Sixfrom the wonderfully talented Annie Rodrigue
and one absolutely adorable Cindy and Mindy image...

But, today I want to introduce you to the gorgeous
Princess Petunia


With this card I decided to use my Basic Grey DP from the
"Kioshi" collection. And although the card looks blue in the photo
it is actually purple...


I of course coloured Petuina in with my Prisma's.
I must say I had a lot of fun colouring and shading 
Petuina's dress! *sigh* I love to colour....


I used the sentiment "Life With You Is A Fairytale"
that comes with Petunia in the inside of the card.

Now, I know that you are just itching to go and see what the 
Krafty Girls have to share with you and I must say these girls have
just blown ME away with all their amazing talent!!
So head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
and have a look...And when you get to Andrea's Blog
wish her a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"....

I will be back tomorrow with a Kraftin Kimmie Challenge
and aren't I lucky...I get to use ANOTHER gorgeous new image!!
Thanks For Stopping By!



Stamps: KKS - Princess Petunia & Sentiment
Papers: Basic Grey - Kioshi Collection, Bazzil Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: Ribbon, Prima Flower Centre, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Technique: Prisma Pencils





Post a Comment