Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Puddle Jumpers... Noah!




So, I have finally found the time to make
another Puddle Jumpers card...
I really love these gorgeous images and making a
card with them is such a pleasure!!

If you remember the Puddle Jumpers are designed by
the very talented Lori Boyd and you can find
them at Claudia Harvey's Store

Die Cuts R Us

Remember
Noah...




For this card I used this really funky boy Dp from
Scenic Route called "Appleton".
And coloured in Noah to sute the DP's colours...



Just a closer look at my colouring using my Prisma's...
Don't look too closely though...Will you!!



And then I decorated the inside with the DP as well....


Did I already say that I LOVE these amazing images?
....Well I do, and you will too cause they are made with deeply
etched red rubber and amazing to stamp with,
you get a nice crisp clear image everytime!

Ok...
Another BIG week coming up for me...
Tomorrow I will be back with a
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge
by yours truly....
AND
From Thursday onwards I will be sharing
Kraftin' Kimmie's NEW stamp line!!
OMGOODNESS...You will just LOVE
these new images!!



TFL!




Stamps: Puddle Jumpers - Noah
Paper: Scenic Route - Appleton, Bazzil
Ink: Versfine Onyx Black
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils



Post a Comment