Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Tea Party Spring Kit Release...Day 3

Hey...

It's time for day 3 of our

Kraftin Kimmie
Tea Party
Spring Kit Release!


Today I would like to introduce you to the new guy in my life...


Henri...




Isn't he just dapper?!!

I'm not one for facial hair on my guys...
But I guess I could live with it...LOL!

For this card I chose MME, Ooh La La "Checked Out" DP.
And threw in a little bit of
Graphic 45
Communique Collection "Society Page".
And I used "Java Great Day" from the
Coffee Sentiment Set that comes with the Kit.





I coloured Henri in with my Prisma's...
Again, I am sorry I can't tell you which ones as
he has been coloured for awhile and I forgot
to write them down...



I also used the little sugar bowl that is one of the
5 accessory stamps that you receive when you buy the Kit.
And another of the AMAZING sentiments that our
own Jeanne Streiff has come up with!

That means that you get...

5 Main Images
5 Accessory Stamps
2 Sets of Sentiment Stamps

All made from deeply etched grey rubber!!


Now, I know that the Krafty Girls have been really
busy with creating these AMAZING cards for you to see..
So PLEASE go and show them some love and
head on over to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog

cause you will find all the links there....
Or just have a look at the left hand side of my blog,
you will find them there too!

NOW REMEMBER!!

This Kit is only available for a limited time
So I suggest if you haven't already done so...
Go and order YOURS today from the

Kraftin Kimmie Store


See You Tomorrow!!



Stamps: KKS Tea Party Spring Kit - Henri
Paper: MME - Ooh La La, Checked Out, Bazzil
Ink: Versfine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing






12 comments :

Cheryl said...

Way cool Donna! The new man in your life Henri? He's pretty cute, LOL! Great details again girl!

Alison said...

I love this! You even do masculine cards amazingly! The paper you chose is perfect! Love!!!

Robin McK said...

It's so crisp and clean - I love what you've done with this!
Your layouts rock!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a dapper lil' DUDE! Your card is awesome, Don! LOVE your coloring and you know any coffee sentiment is perfect in my book!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OH, how handsome! I love that sentiment! and the manly papers you used! Perfect :)

hugs, margie

Unknown said...

Oh Donna you have done it again beautiful colouring and love the inside of all your cards almost as much as the out side

Love Dawn xx

Alyssa S said...

What a dashing young fellow! Does your husband know there's a new man in your life??? lol Great job hon! Love it!

ellepaulette said...

What a great 'manly' card! How perfect!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous card!

WickedPixie said...

Ooooh, what a nicely masculine card! I love the prints you put with him and it goes without saying (although I am saying it anyway!) that I love your coloring! :-)Traci

Randi said...

What a 'distinguished' card!! Such a clean and gorgeous color combo for a 'guy' card! You did an amazing job with this image Donna!! I am LOVING all your KK creations!

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic! I love him! Gorgeous paper combo for a guy too. You are really doing amazing work with these stamps! LY!