Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twilight Tuesday Farewell Blog Hop... *Sniff*


Well this is it...
The last post that I will do for

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge



I am....Sad!
Not only will I miss working with such incredible and talented ladies...
I will miss the challenge every week of thinking up something new and
sharing it with you guys...

But...
You know life must go on and everything has an end.
So enough about being sad...
Let's celebrate instead!!!

For our last challenge not only do we have an amazing
Blog Hop
to share with you...
(If you have come from Erica's beautiful blog
you are on the right track)
Our Ravishing Rebecca has thought of a challenge that is
....Well..pretty awesome!!!

Rebecca writes:

Our challenge theme????
"Love of books, the printed words on a page"
Since that is what brought us all together.

Creative Portion: Create a project that uses the printed text: a page from a magazine, book, dictionary, etc. within your project, as the background or focal point.

Comment Portion: I love to read the newspaper online but nothing beats a printed newspaper on Sunday mornings. And no matter how hard I try, I cannot abandon books (hardcover, softcover or paperback) to a digital reader. Are you totally digital or do you prefer good old fashioned printed page in your hands?


I also wanted to use our delicious Dani's gorgeous
TTSC Sketch 20....

For Dani's last sketch challenge she is offering some
amazing blog candy...So you need to hop on over to the
Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge Blog
and check out all the details!
Only when you have finished the hop of course....

This is Dani's TTSC 20...



And this is my card....



My next door neighbour had a little baby girl last week
so I though that this was a great opportunity to make her a card,
do Rebecca's challenge and use Dani's sketch....
See...Sometimes I do have good ideas...



I used some gorgeous DP from MME called
"Day Dream Check Her Out".
And I coloured in the pram from
Whipper Snapper Designs
with my Prisma's...
I embossed a Unity sentiment and added some
ribbon and some heart brads...



Then I thought I would decorate the inside with a little verse
that I had written down somewhere for just this sort of thing...




Ok,
A few things to say before I go...

First I want to thank every single one of the
Twilight Tuesday Design Team...

Tonya, Margie, Jen, Jodi, Rebecca, Ali, Beth, Julie, Erica, Eve, Dani
and Jacquie...

You are my family, you made me feel special and gave me the confidence to believe in myself... Every single one of you has bought something very special to my life and I thank you for that. I will miss you so much...* yes I have tears now* And I only hope that we will all stay in touch and that I get to celebrate gorgeous sparkly vampires and hunky rustic wolves with you always...

I love you guys!

Ok...
Enough sentimental stuff...

Next on the hop is the ever sweet and beautiful
Dani

Oh and I nearly forgot!!!

We have BLOG CANDY!!
Yes, that's right leave a comment when you find some
along the way and you could WIN it!!!

And if you want to play along with us for our last challenge...
head on over the

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration
Challenge Blog

and check out the deets...


So for the last time...

Lots Of Twilight Love



Post a Comment