Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge # 18 - Make A Scene!

Hey Everyone...

It's that time of the week again...
Time for another

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Challenge!

....But before I get on with today's challenge I have a bit of news for you!!
You are now looking (not literary of course) at one of the
newest members
of the "Official" Krafty Girls Design Team!!
That's right.. I am so thrilled and excited to tell you
that Mel and I have been asked to join the
Krafty Girls permanently!!
How cool is that!!!
...And Kimmie thought I needed time to actually think it over...duh!!!

Ok, enough excitement...
I have been doing happy dances all week!
On to the challenge...

This week the very talented and versatile
Vicki
has asked us to

Make A Scene

That's right...
We have to make a scene using 2 or more
Kraftin' Kimmie Images....

OMGoodness...
ME...
Actually make a scene in a card...
REALLY!!
Oh come Vicki!!!

Ummmm all I can say is I am so thankful for the
new Piarte Images that were released last week...
Cause I actually have an idea!!!

This is my card...




Ok, you know when you have this idea in your head and you
know how it should look and then you make it and it looks
nothing like that first image....
Well this is what happened with this card!

So don't look to closely at my drawing of the bar..
I know it looks weird!!

But this is how it went in my head...
I wanted to use Captin Scurvy and Polly to create a scene in a taven...
Ok, so far so good....



So I coloured Polly in with my Prisma's ...
I LOVE this image...
She is definitely a favourite!



And then I coloured the Captain in with my Prisma's as well...
I am not really happy with my coluring in here...
So don't look too close.

And then I drew the bar.
I must admit it has been awhile since I have
drawn anything, but it does the job...
So I have to be happy with that at least!! LOL!



Then I decorated the inside and use the ale drum to give a finishing touch...

Oh and I used " May Your Grog Be Bountiful" on the front of the card
from the Pirate Sentiments.

Ok...

We would really love it if you could play along with us
this week so head on over to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog

Have a look at all the details and the go and create.
And if you so happen to use a
Kraftin Kimmie image for the challenge...
You could win either Lizzy or Billy!!
How cool would that be!

Thanks For Looking!




Stamps; Kraftin Kimmie Captian Scurvy and Polly
Ink: Versafine Oynx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing



Post a Comment