Friday, February 26, 2010

Claudia and Company's ...The Puddle Jumpers!


Yah!!! It's Here, It's Friday....
Welcome to the first

Claudia and Company Blog Hop!

Finally, I get to show you these amazing and awesome,
not to mention gorgeous new stamps by the very
beautiful Claudia Harvey and the equally
beautiful Lori Boyd....

The Puddle Jumpers

Lori has designed these gorgeous new stamps which
are made from a deeply etched red rubber,
(which, take my word for it, is just amazing to work with)
AND you actually get two stamps in one cause every
Puddle Jumper has a little friend!


So, over the next 3 days the
Claudia and Company DT
will be showing you 3 different images
ending on Sunday when you will be finally
able to purchase The Puddle Jumpers
from Claudia's Store

Die Cuts R Us

Are you excited? I am!!
Now, if you have just come from the wonderfully talented
and gorgeous Jen's blog you are on the right track,
but if you have just popped in to visit me...
Head on over to the

Claudia and Company Blog

and start from the very beginning....
Cause, you are not going to want to miss this!!!!


So, Wanna see????

This is Daisy....




Isn't she CUTE!!! I just love her!
Not only do you get a really crisp and clear image when you stamp...
She is just AMAZING to to colour!

I chose this really cool DP from Scribble Scrabble called
"Nana's Trunk Collection..."
Originally I had this mad hankering to colour Daisy in
pink....But I changed my mind at the last second!




I coloured Daisy in with my Prisma's using
PC11005, PC908 and PC911 for her top.
PC1084, PC941 and PC946 for her hair and her little cat
then PC1024, PC906 and PC1025 for her jeans.



Then I used the little cat to decorate the inside of the card.
I stamped him with my Walnut Stain TH distress ink.




So that is Miss Daisy!!
Did I say that I LOVE her!!

Now remember that the Claudia and Co DT will be sharing
The Puddle Jumpers
over the next 3 days... So don't forget to come back and
see more amazing cards by this very talented design team!!
Then on Sunday you will be able to buy Daisy from

Die Cuts R Us

Now, I don't want to keep you cause you
have one more stop to make...
Go and see the wonderfully
talented and really gorgeous
Tori
and see what she has to show you...



Thanks for Looking!!


Stamps: Claudia and Company Puddle Jumpers - Daisy, Kraftin Kimmie - Happy Birthday
Paper: Scribble Scrabble - Nana's Trunk Collection, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Oynx Black, TH Distressing - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing





Post a Comment