Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Because...

Hey Everyone...

I made this card awhile ago now and she just has been sitting there
looking pretty so I decided to share her with you...

This is Yvette...




Of course you can tell that Yvette is one of the many
Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps
I have accumulated over the past few months
(LOVE my Kimmie stamps!)
and I one day just decided to colour her...
you know, cause she's so pretty...



I used two red Prisma Pencils to get the
kind of red I wanted and that
would perhaps match the gorgeous
October Afternoon DP
I had left over from another card I had made...




I used the "Happy Birthday" from Kimmie's
Everyday Sentiments
and the border punch is a Fiskars one...



Now just a little self promotion...

I have just opened up an Esty store called
Donna's Creations
not a very original name I know, but it will
do for now. I plan to add a lot more cards to it
pretty soon, but I have just put 4 in there just to get me started...
When you have a spare minute just go and check it out
and tell me what you think...



Ok,
Thanks For Visiting Me
Have a great Monday!






Post a Comment