Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Friends With Flair for 2009...

Hey everyone...

This is Unity's last
Friends With Flair Friday
for the year...

I still haven't got my
November
and December KOM's just yet....
I am soooo hanging out for them!!
So, I went back through my other kits and decided to use a stamp
that I haven't used before...

And came up with this...




I kept everything pretty simple and used
Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love DP...



As you can see I have distressed around both the flower and the sentiment...
I got a little messy doing it...
But, I kinda like that look...



You can't really see it in this shot but I embossed the flower (and the sentiment) just to give the whole thing a bit of depth...



Just a bit of a closer look...


Ok, So if you want to see the rest of the Friends with Flair participants go and visit the Unity blog and if you find the "Blinkie" along the way and leave a comment on that very talented persons blog you might just win some fantastic Unity stamps for Christmas...



Thanks for looking everyone...
And have a wonderful weekend!!



Post a Comment