Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday....

So we are at the end of another week and one week closer to Christmas so that
makes it 6 weeks!!...
OME people.... 6 weeks till Christmas!!! I am soooooo not ready for that! So, instead of cringing in a corner and then panicking that I haven't really considered
making Christmas cards just yet...
I will focus on the fact that in 5 days time I will be drooling over some
very hot vampires and werewolves and then getting ready for a girlie weekend and then doing it all over again!!

Sometimes life is really good!!

Anyway, enough of me rambling on about vampires...
Today is Friday and we know that that means

Unity's Friends With Flair...

This card was actually inspired by a really good friend of mine card that she made with this stamp...



I stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then embossed them both with clear embossing powder, distressed the edges and
there you go!



I must admit, I usually am sooooo organised with a sketch before I even start cutting but this time I winged it...on the advice of my really good friend!!



The paper is October Afternoon....LOVE that paper... and I know I said I wouldn't but I added ribbon and a bow with a button... Couldn't help myself...It looked good!!

Stamps: Unity's October KOM
Paper: October Afternoon
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Fiskars Boarder Punch, Brown Ribbon, Button, Kasier Craft Pearls
Technique: Distressing, Embossing


There are so many talented ladies out there and I can honestly
say that you will find many on
Unity's Friday's Friends With Flair list...
Please go to Angela's blog and checkout all the ladies participating...
You will not be disappointed!!

Oh, and checkout Donna Downey's new stamp line
and the rocking new T-Shirts that Unity are now selling!!

Have A Great Weekend Everyone!!


Oh and before I go...Checkout my post below!!

Twilight Tuesday is having a

New Moon Blog Hop

It is going to be soooooo much fun!!!





Post a Comment