Friday, October 30, 2009

Owlways A Good Time With Friends With Flair...


Did you like my title... No!.... Well I thought I was being clever...LOL!! I am sorry...Long day for me.... Good thing is that Cam won a blue ribbon at Sports Day and still had enough energy to come home and run around like a nut!! Well the blue ribbon was the good thing.... Running around like a nut I sometimes could do less of....

Anyway, it's Friday (well for you anyway) and that means it's
Unity's


Friends With Flair....



And this is my card....



I must admit I left this card until the very last minute...As I said a very long day...
I hope it works...LOL!!




Stamps: Unity's October KOM
Paper: October Afternoon
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, MS Border Punch, Button
Technique: Distressing and Prisma Pencils


If you want to see more Unity goodness please go and visit
Angela's Unity Blog
and also checkout all the other wonderful and extremely talented ladies that
are participating in this weeks hop...

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!



Post a Comment