Friday, October 16, 2009

It's A Friendy Friday With A Exciting Bit Of Twilight News...


Hey... So, I have one of those weeks...You know when you have a plan for everyday and you are going to get all your jobs done... and all the stuff (mostly DT stuff) that needs to be finished...Then life interferes and your husband goes away for work and leaves you home with the kids, then you go shopping and out for coffee (cause keeping up friendships is very important) and then you look at the laundry and you haven't washed in nearly a week...And the bathroom is in desperate need of some sort of cleaning and then suddenly you realise you have run out of time...Well that has been my week... So I am sort of glad it's Friday, but not at the same time...And being Friday that means it's time for Unity's


Friends With Flair....



Now, in honour of feeling like I am my kitten Jasper at the moment and chasing my tail round and round...I made this card.....Because this is exactly how I am feeling!!!

I'm Frazzled!!!



And you know what??!!.... I look exactly like this too....




So there you go.... My card for this weeks blog hop....

Stamps: Unity KOM September
Paper: Bazzill, Basic Gray
Ink: Versafine Black, TH Walnut Distress Ink
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing


Now...You all know the drill after here you need to go back to Angela's Blog and checkout all the other ladies that are participating in this weeks
Friends With Flair Friday....

But before you go.....


I also have some really great news to share with you all...

The Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge Blog
is turning One!!

That's right it's our first birthday...



So to celebrate this really momentous occasion, on the 27th of October we are celebrating by doing a Blog Hop... Oh, this is going to be soooooo much fun!!
Please ...Please go on to the Twilight Tuesday site and sign up for this amazing fun day...There is going to be Blog Candy giveaways and all sorts of really creative projects to see....All the details are on Twilight Tuesday and you can sign up by
using the Mr Linky...

GO...DO IT NOW!!!


Have a great weekend everyone...Think of me... I will be trying to get all those jobs finished....Has anyone seen where I left the washing machine????
Xx





Post a Comment