Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sissy's Scrap Challenge - Week #7




My youngest nephew Ben will start kindergarten next term so this means that his time a child care has come to an end.

And as we all know you get very attached to some special people when you put your child's care into someones else's hands and my sister is no exception.... So she asked me to make this for Kathy one of the workers at the centre....

Just so happens at the moment the very talented Margie (who I meet at Twilight Tuesday) and her equally talented sister are holding a challenge at Sissy's Scrap Challenge and since I was doing this anyway I thought I would enter.


To join in:
-create anything, except for a LO or a card showing us some of your favorite things
-Link us up and leave a comment here or at our PCP group with your link.
-If you are using SCS or another forum...please use SSAELC2
-Creations are due no later than Tuesday, at Noon EST.
-The winner will be chosen randomly and posted Tuesday afternoon.

Xx

5 comments :

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

wOw! It's beautiful, Donna! Love the color-combo and DP! The sentiment is so touching!
Great job!!! Thank you so much for plaing with us :*)
... also, thank you so much for all the sweet comments you have left for me! You're such a sweetie! :)

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous!!! I love the colors and this project is just great!
Thanks for joining us with this week's challenge!!

xoxo
Sara
the lil sissy!

Eve said...

Holy smokes that is amazing!

Lots and lots of detail and work put into this! You go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

It really looks great. I will make the rest of the staff chocolate cake and some more sweets. I guess I will have to make a cake for you aswell for all your troubles. xxx

Karen said...

Great colors and love the interactive features! :>