Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our School Holidays....

Well what a busy 2 weeks this has been.... So much has happened it would take me forever to tell you about it so I thought I would just show you instead.
First this little guy came.....


Then these beautiful people came to stay.......



And we took Brooke, Ella and Ben to see this, yes I know I have already seen it but I didn't mind......



Then my sister and I did a little retail therapy......



The kids did a little bit of this....



And this.....






I took these....








Cindy and I went to see this....




I started to read this....




Cam and Ryan went by themselves for the very first time to see this...




I took these.....







This was released this week....YA! FINALLY!!

And I went with Wendy and Sue to Victor Harbour to Kym's "Esteem Jewellery" party, where I bought my mother's day present because nobody seems to want to make the effort of getting me one....

Wow.... I need a holiday from the holidays!
Xx
Post a Comment