Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our School Holidays....

Well what a busy 2 weeks this has been.... So much has happened it would take me forever to tell you about it so I thought I would just show you instead.
First this little guy came.....


Then these beautiful people came to stay.......



And we took Brooke, Ella and Ben to see this, yes I know I have already seen it but I didn't mind......



Then my sister and I did a little retail therapy......



The kids did a little bit of this....



And this.....






I took these....








Cindy and I went to see this....




I started to read this....




Cam and Ryan went by themselves for the very first time to see this...




I took these.....







This was released this week....YA! FINALLY!!

And I went with Wendy and Sue to Victor Harbour to Kym's "Esteem Jewellery" party, where I bought my mother's day present because nobody seems to want to make the effort of getting me one....

Wow.... I need a holiday from the holidays!
Xx

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

But it was so much fun

Andrea said...

How fun! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yay for funfilled holidays. How do the children like their DS's? Marque wants Santa to bring Christopher one. He'll only be six... is he too young?

AACK

Anyway - beautiful pics of beautiful children!
xx...
oo...

Eve said...

What wonderful pictures!
Thanks for sharing!

susy said...

Wow, don, every time I see your shots they get better and better. Fantastic job. can't wait to get to the zoo, not long now.
Xx