Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge.


Ok, here goes....

I enjoy visiting lots of blogs and have had the pleasure of forming some very good friendships along the way, but one of my favourite blogs ( and yes you may roll your eyes) is Twilight Tuesday. Not only is it a great blog but the ladies who are in the design team are very talented in many ways and I really love their work.....

Anyway, every Tuesday they put out the "Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge" and this weeks was about Best Friend's...


Bella and Jake have a very special friendship. Jacob was there for Bella when she needed someone to bring sunshine into her life. Jacob was a caring and loving friend to Bella. Although Jacob viewed Bella romantically, Jacob did not imprint upon Bella. Jacob could never have loved Bella the way Bella loved Edward or Edward loved Bella. But they could be the best of friends. The could love each other in deeply passionate friendship kind of way.

“He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough.”
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 9, p.219

“Yeah, I’ll always be your friend. No matter what you love.”
Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 18, p.409

Craft Challenge: Make a project celebrating your best friend. Or Jake and Bella’s friendship.


I read this and one person came to mind.....Wendy.

Wendy and I have known each other for about a year. In this short time she has become one of the most important people in my life.... I can tell her anything ( and do), and you know when you get the feeling that this person is very special and that from now on they will always be in your life..... Well she's one of those!

So here is my Twilight Tuesday Challenge... dedicated to my very special friend Wendy.....


Oh, and Wendy....I picked red for a reason!

Xx

10 comments :

Julie said...

What a beautiful card and a sweet post -- I bet your friend Wendy will love it! Thank you so much for playing along with our Twilight Tuesday Challenge! Come back and see us again soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! WOW!!! I love your card!!! I adore the bold colors!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!! I hope to see you around and maybe get to chat with you on our forums. Wendy is a lucky girl!

Sandie said...

What beautiful words & beautiful card!!! Thanx for sharing this. I know how you feel about your friend as I have one of those too now in our sweet Princess COCO!!
luv ya xxx

susy said...

Gorgeous Don, I'm sure Wendy is going to love it. See you in three weeks.
Xx

Wendy said...

Hey Don,
Love the card and I am flattered to be the inspiration. Everything you do is as beautiful as you are.
Love you
xxxx

Jen Shults said...

Gasp! That is gorgeous. I love the rich colors and textures. Just wow. Such a sweet card for you friend. And thanks for the nice shout to the design team. :D

Anne Elizabeth said...

I LOVE it!

Crescent Feather said...

I love the card, it is so pretty. Thanks for playing.

Beth said...

Oh, WOW! THIS IS FANTASTIC!! I love the texture and the colors - it all works together beautifully! Have I said that I love it? Beautiful job! Thanks for visiting us at TwiTues - see you around the boards! :)

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your style! So glad you played along this week!! cant wait to see more! thanks for being a follower too! I bet your friend will love this too! the more twifriends the merrier!!