Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Photo Shoot.....

I really felt like taking some photo's today....All I needed though was a willing subject and let me tell you it gets harder to talk them into doing something like this for me the older they get... Oh not forgetting to mention the bribes you have to come up with!!
So anyway as soon as he could be talked into it I armed myself with the camera and Cam reluctantly let me take these..... I think we didn't do too bad!!

First we had to get the giggles out of the way!

Then big brother wanted in on the action!

He really needs a hair cut....maybe I can talk him into another shoot after I book him in!

Smile honey....it's not that bad! Honest!!

Cam looking so very grown up..... Don't I have such a handsome little man?

I love this one....It's just him!

Something a bit different! Aren't my boys beautiful....
Xx

3 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

Very cool shots!:) Love the new layout!

project 52/365 (Drew) said...

I don't know about the wardle in him . . but I can see the burns!

Laura said...

Great pics and they so are!!