Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis' The Season........

Yes I know, I have been very slack with my blogging lately and a lot has happened in the Wardle household,........ I have sooooo much to catch up on! Anyway, so I thought I would start with us (the boys) putting up the Christmas Tree a few weekends ago and here are the photo's........

I don't know if YOU have a certain order for putting things on the tree.......we do! Lights first.

Ummmm where do I put this one??

A certain amount of concentration and dedication is required here!

The finished product for another year.......
Xx

6 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

Your tree looks really beautiful! I love all of your ornaments. We do lights first, then the beads, last the ornaments.

susy said...

Tree looks gorgeous Don, it's serious business for the kids isn't it,lol. We are lights first too.
See you next week.
Xx

Becky said...

Looks so pretty:)

Andrea said...

It's beautiful! It looks like something you'd see in a magazine!

Melody said...

Your tree looks wonderful and I completely agree that the lights go first.

Anonymous said...

Hey - that looks like my tree!
YAY