Monday, October 27, 2008

My Melbourne Trip....

Ok, I know I have been very slack with my blogging lately.... we will just blame Facebook for that! But I have finally got around to putting on the photo's of my trip to Melbourne. For those of you who don't know why I went, it was for a big scrapbooking fair called "Paperiffic"..... We had absolute ball, sooooo much fun and we shopped till we dropped at the Melbourne Markets as well....want a bargain you can find it there.....So here goes.........

Susy, Tanya and Me.....

I love this photo.....

Tan and Susy doing....well what Tan and Susy do best!

The Three Musketeers.....

Susy and Me.....I miss my Susy!

Isn't this cute!

I love all this stuff!!

One of the many displays.....you have to admit though there is some really good stuff here...

I don't know any of these people but thought I would put the photo on anyway.

Sharon......Now she had an absolute ball!

Tan.
Xx

7 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

that looks like such a fun trip!!!! I would love to do something like that:)

susy said...

Well you have done so much better than I have, I have hardly even looked at the photos yet, very unme. they look cool, ahhhh, happy memories. I want to do it again.

Sandie said...

Don, This looks like you had soooo much fun!!!!!
I wish that I could have been there with you all - never mind. NEXT TIME!!! Yeah.

Anonymous said...

And a good time was had by all... YAY!
I am so pleased ya'll had a great time!
em

Andrea said...

What great pictures! It looks like you had fun :-)

mindi said...

wow - you have so much fun :) and the camera just LOVES you - no fair - it breaks when I look at it :D

Melody said...

Looks like so much fun! I totally agree with you, that Facebook does seem to get in the way of blogging, cleaning, cooking, etc. :)