Monday, October 27, 2008

My Melbourne Trip....

Ok, I know I have been very slack with my blogging lately.... we will just blame Facebook for that! But I have finally got around to putting on the photo's of my trip to Melbourne. For those of you who don't know why I went, it was for a big scrapbooking fair called "Paperiffic"..... We had absolute ball, sooooo much fun and we shopped till we dropped at the Melbourne Markets as well....want a bargain you can find it there.....So here goes.........

Susy, Tanya and Me.....

I love this photo.....

Tan and Susy doing....well what Tan and Susy do best!

The Three Musketeers.....

Susy and Me.....I miss my Susy!

Isn't this cute!

I love all this stuff!!

One of the many displays.....you have to admit though there is some really good stuff here...

I don't know any of these people but thought I would put the photo on anyway.

Sharon......Now she had an absolute ball!

Tan.
Xx
Post a Comment