Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An Acceptable Compromise....

I really don't know were to start...one minute we had an extra car next thing it turned into this....

Ok, I guess I really should explain my self. Don't get me wrong Andy really loves the Torana, but after a long and agonising decision he (we) decided he (we) really couldn't afford to keep her and he (we) really didn't have any room to store her. So the decision was made. Andy already knew a guy who was very interested in buying the Torana and he knew that it was going to go to a good home....there you go, half the battle won. Then he decided that this was an acceptable compromise....

So as you see we (he is) are the proud owners of a motorbike...... Yes, it's been his dream to own one ever since I have known him. Now he has promised me that he will be very careful and that nothing will happen to him....am still a bit nervous about that, but look at him he loves it...and he let me take his photo again!!!!

Xx

6 comments :

susy said...

Wow Don, so new bike for him, what for you,hmmmmmmm??? other than a trip to Melbourne of course.
Now you get to be the biker chick on the back. We'll have to design a logo for your jacket. Can you imagine a bikey gang with lots of flourishes and bling as there club emblem?
Only 17 more sleeps.
Xx

Anne Elizabeth said...

I wanna know what you get out of this deal:)
Robbie would LOVE to have a bike!

Anonymous said...

You know, he looks AWEFULLY torn up! hahaha Poor guy... NOT!
That is a cool bike.
Hugs to you!
Biker chick! haha Susy is funny!
Get a bird/paisley tattoo! lol
em

Andrea said...

Boys are so funny! That is really exciting though! Thankfully Matt has never wanted a bike, but my brother plans on getting one and it scares me so much to think about him driving one!!

Have fun ;-)

mindi said...

Very nice!! Hubby wants one so bad, but I just know he would wind up hurting himself. So no way!! But I admit, there is something about a guy on a bike that just seems so . . . I dunno, intruiguing??

Melody said...

Men and their "toys" :) My hubby got an old 1978 motorcycle that now sits in our garage because it needs a battery. He won't get rid of it but doesn't have the time to fix it up.