Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An Acceptable Compromise....

I really don't know were to start...one minute we had an extra car next thing it turned into this....

Ok, I guess I really should explain my self. Don't get me wrong Andy really loves the Torana, but after a long and agonising decision he (we) decided he (we) really couldn't afford to keep her and he (we) really didn't have any room to store her. So the decision was made. Andy already knew a guy who was very interested in buying the Torana and he knew that it was going to go to a good home....there you go, half the battle won. Then he decided that this was an acceptable compromise....

So as you see we (he is) are the proud owners of a motorbike...... Yes, it's been his dream to own one ever since I have known him. Now he has promised me that he will be very careful and that nothing will happen to him....am still a bit nervous about that, but look at him he loves it...and he let me take his photo again!!!!

Xx
Post a Comment