Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy.


Wow!! I really like this whole award thing......I just received an award from Melody and now I feel all warm and fuzzy....hold on, that's how I usually feel....no, I feel more warm and fuzzier than normal....

Anyway, Thanks Mel...I would give you this one right back cause I love your blog...but since you gave it to me I will pass it on to 7 other great blogs that I love to read....

Cindy...(and no you don't have to pass this on, I am just giving you an award because I like you blog). Cause she's my sister and I love her lots.

Anne Elizabeth.....Because I think she is just an amazing person...I love reading everything she has to say. Also would like to say I wish I lived near her as I think we would be really good friends.....

Andrea......Because she makes me laugh and because she is going to make a fantastic mum (mom) someday....hopefully soon. Xx

Christina.....Because I just love her cards.....No, well yes, I do love her cards but because I just love her and she is very special.

Mindi.....Because, well, I just love everything about her blog, her kids, her photo's, her words.....could go on forever.

Sandie......Because she is one very special lady.....doesn't really know me from Adam and then just let's me into her heart without a second thought....

And lastly.....Susy.....Just because I love her. She is so very special to me. Xx

There you go...You don't have to pass this on, I just wanted you to know "I love Your Blog".
Xx

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for my award. I put it on my blog. I'm so proud (but remember that you changed my blog page when I was sick as a surprise so the award really goes to you).

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Congrats on the award - I too love your blog and you deserve all the awards you can get!
P.S after reading your post on "Twilight" and also another of my fav blogs who also posted about the novel - I just had to race out and get myself a copy. I have been desperate for a new series to read since I was re-reading one of my favs novels for the past 6 months. I am about 1/4 through "Twilight" and am really enjoying it so far.
XOOX

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Love your site, just found it. Congrats on the award!

Sandie said...

Dearest Don,
You are just too, too kind to me. Thanks so much for my lastest blog award.
And thanks soooooooooo much for your unquestionable friendship.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Thanks Donna:) I love your blog too!

Andrea said...

Thanks, Donna!!

mindi said...

Thank you, you are so kind and sweet!! And of course, you know I love your blog too :D

COCO said...

Hi Don, Thanks for the award. You are very kind. Thankyou for wishing me well whilst I am sick. I will have to try to get this one on my blog. I am not very savvy really. The pictures of sharons look good. Thanks for the tour. My cards are only poosible becasue I had a great woman looking after me and teaching me. Thanks Donxx