Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Fantastic Suprise...


WOW, I have just received an award from Em http://inemscloset.blogspot.com/ .

It is a award for all those wonderful ladies who do wonderful craft and put it on their blogs to share. This is a fantastic surprise as I have never got an award like this before....and I feel very honored to be picked by a lady who I admire very much!

So now I am required to nominate other ladies who I think deserve this fantastic AWARD.

Here are the RULES:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

Now I know it says's that I have to nominate 7 blogs but I can't....so I will just do these inspiring blogs.....


I think all these ladies deserve this AWARD and I hope they get as much pleasure as I got when I received mine.

Xx

2 comments :

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

oh wow - well done - that's so exciting. I am still new to blogging and used to wonder what all these awards are that people have on their blogs. Someone things very highly of your blog to give you a special award - and you're so deserving too - I love your blog!
Pop a bottle of champagne for me and we'll have a toast...

mindi said...

Congrats, how exciting!!