Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Procrastinating.......

Do you want to know what I hate the most?

Cleaning Bathrooms!!!! I mean what a horrible job, and now I have two to clean....... So I am sitting here procrastinating and hoping the bathroom fairy's will take pity and do the dastardly deed for me.

Why can't someone invent that perfect bathroom cleaner that does what they say they do on television and suddenly your bathroom gleams and all is well and good with the world!

Oh well, no point whinging about it because that won't get the job done will it? I suppose I could go and do the ironing instead.......

Have a great day!

Xx

5 comments :

Katrina said...

Did you find that fairy? If so can you package him up and send her down to me? I even promise to share her with Cindy and then I'll send her back to you

Tan said...

I'll have that fairy too, when you find her. Just post her to me once a week.
Thanks Don.
Luv Tan xx

Sandie said...

Hi Donna,

So many people want that cleaning fairy but I have one already!
She comes in & cleans all that I ask her to do.....................
I just have to pay her each week!!
Well you can't have everything i 'spose, can you????

Just loving your photos of the boys.
Stay safe & see you again soon.
luv me xxooxx (Sandie Bell)

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

I agree - it literally takes just 15min to clean my bathroom once a week, but I actually loathe and put off that 15min for days... instead of just getting it over with!
I have just begun my blogging profile and wanted to say 'hello'. I love scrapbooking too and have read, re-read and own the whole Diana Gabalton series (very sad I know)...

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Thanks for the comment on by board - not freaky at all. Sorry that I didn't 'reply' to the message you gave me, and have left another comment on your board instead... not sure how to just 'reply' to a message left for me (like you would with an email if that makes sense).