Friday, April 11, 2008

Nova





This morning I got up bright and early 4.30!!!! to go with my friends Sue, Barry and little Jassie to go to the Nova Destroyer Breakfast. Now there is a bit of a story that goes with this so I will give you the short version.....


Sue won tickets to go, then pretended to be me and won some more tickets, then we both got to go and try and win a car (Honda Jazz). To win the car we had to play a computer game. Try to destroy the car and get enough points to win. Considering I had never played the game before I didn't do too bad but as you can see I didn't win, Sue didn't either but we had fun trying.


So the lucky winner, Nathan won the car but then had to answer 5 questions and for each question that you got wrong the Destroyer destroyed a bit of the Honda Jazz..... Now they (Fitzy, Jules and Lisa) said that the car was brand new blah, blah, blah but we could see that it wasn't but it was fun to watch as the Destroyer took 5 goes before he could break the window of the car and after smahing the crap out of it he was exhausted!


It was a really fun morning........

No comments :