Sunday, September 29, 2013

Around Here Lately...

It was the last week of term 3 this week. I have now got two weeks of sleeping in and not having to make school lunches... Ahhhh paradise!! The down side to school holidays is my house will not stay clean. But if the trade is that I get to sleep in... I can live with that! I am a very happy mum. BJ's report card was wonderful. He got 4 A's and 4 B's one of the A's being in the plus range... Very proud of him. We are still waiting to get Cam's report, which will probably turn up in the middle of this week. It was Andy's and my 20th wedding anniversary on the Wednesday and he totally spoiled me and we went out for lunch... I started watching Sex In The City from the start of season 1... Now I am officially hooked! Speaking of hooked, Andy also got the first episode of Downtown Abby season 4 ... Might I say, trying not to spoil it for you, but it starts off a tad sad... We have one week to go and we are off to Sydney. Getting excited now. The days are getting longer and warmer, which I am loving. So looking forward to going to the beach again...

* A clock in a cafe Andy and I had coffee at * Walking past the fridge and found this
on it, thanks BJ * Heading into the city on Friday night to buy Cam some new shoes *
* Driving past Haighs Chocolates ....yum! * Sitting in the park having coffee * 
* Lunch with James and Wendy on Sunday afternoon *
Linking up with Em at the Beetleshack.

No comments :