Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Around Here Lately...




I don't have many photo's taken during the week to share with you. Most of these are from our weekend away in The Barossa Valley. For those not in the know, The Barossa is one of the world's most premiere wine regions and a very gorgeous spot to celebrate one's 20th wedding anniversary with one's best friends... I think I must have taken 100 photo's of the weekend with my Cannon, but I plan on doing a separate post on that later in the week.... So here's what was basically on my iPhone, yes, you heard right, I took my big girl camera and used that for most of the weekend!

* Mint in our garden * Wine tasting at Yalumba winery * 
* Wendy looking very gorgeous * Having coffee at Blonde Cafe in Anguston *
* Wendy and James. We are having lunch at Maggie Beer's farm *
* Wendy and Me * View from Person's lookout * The four of us *
* Andy and me *

Donna


1 comment :

Kellie said...

A gorgeous bunch of photos Donna.