Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Around Here Lately...





I am a little late with my Around Here Lately post this week because last week I hardly got out my camera/iPhone at all, but I managed to scrap together a few shots to share with you...

* Orange's from next door (and I didn't nick them!) * Cameron's Fru Choc's birthday cake *
* On my walk/run... * Andy painting the bedroom wall * Spring is really here *

Cameron my very shy youngest son turned 14 years old (going on 20) on Friday. I asked him if I could take his photo but he gave me that look, you know the one, and told me no... Not yet anyway. So, hopefully I might comvince him to rise out of his comatose, iPad induced comma and we might get some shots this week of my baby.... My master bedroom makeover is 80% complete and I am going to do an update very soon and really we have just been doing to same old same old...

Donna

1 comment :

Kellie said...

Seriously what a gorgeous bunch of photos. I always love seeing your photos pop up on my instagram