Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Things I Am Loving At The Moment...




... This gorgeous Trica Dress by Sacha Drake. It makes me think of summer.




This oh so yummy recipe of Cauliflower Quiche from Petite Kitchen




This very cool and very easy DIY project on Colouring Glass by Jennifer at Delightfully Noted.


This amazingly honest and beautifully written post on "The True Story of a Seven Year Marriage" over at Fly Softly My Love.




This very cool art shop I found on Esty called Handz.

And please checkout Kelly at A View Along The Way. Not only does she do some fantastic DIY projects, her writing and stories always entertain...

Donna



1 comment :

Kellie said...

Finally, I have been trying to comment on your blog for some time now, and for some reason I just could not. I have been loving reading all your blog posts and this as well. Might do something similar, with being on pinterest there is just SO much I love and this is a fabulous way to share it.

xx