Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ABS Release Week... Day Two, Sneak Peek - BBD#08.



It's day two of Annabelle Stamps release week!!




Today I get to share with you a Backgrounds By Design stamp set....

I kept this card very simple...Well, very simple for me anyway, which by the way is HARD!! I am not very good at CAS cards and I keep wanting to add stuff all the time... I have to physically make myself walk away!!! But I digress... I started off this card by wondering what on earth I was going to do and then just started stamping... And this is what I came up with...



I have to admit I love this BBD#08 set. I can see myself using it all the time, so just beware... I am warning you now! I stamped the banners with different kinds of coloured ink, obviously, which were: Stampin' Up - Baja Breeze, Clearsnap - Vivid Mini Straw, Clearsnap - Vivid Mini Tea Rose and Clearsnap - Vivid Mini Olive. Then using one of the fabulous sentiments "Hello" and one of the very cool arrows, finished the stamping... The paper is from Simple Stories, Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad. 


Now, some things to remember: Don't forget to visit the Annabelle Stamps Blog everyday this week for more brand new stamp sets... And don't forget the blog hop on FRIDAY, cause you could win said stamp sets AND please checkout Laurie (our fabulous guest), Marion, Marcia, and Sue's blogs for more wonderful inspiration using THIS amazing stamp set!!

Donna




6 comments :

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love the flag patterns - can see this one go on my wishlist.

A Consuming Passion said...

Perfect Donna!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Thanks.

lostinpaper said...

Donna this is stunning, love the graphic feel and the fab mix of colour!

Tracey said...

This is stunning Donna!! I love it!!

Marion said...

Love this Donna! Beautiful and CAS.