Monday, September 17, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up.....












Day 252 - At work struggling to find something to make an interesting shot for my photo of the day!
Day 253 - Today I went shopping and out for lunch with my good friend Michele...
Day 254 - A shot of the Walking Bridge that I walk over everyday...
Day 255 - My Dorky, totally obsessed with Dr Who son.... {His 21st is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!}
Day 256 - I went Friday night shopping in the city with Wendy, James and Emily while Ryan was at choir practice. I took this shot of the gorgeous Miss Emily while we were waiting for the lights to change.
Day 257 - Did some colouring for my Tiddly Inks challenge later on this week...
Day 258 - What a difference 2 weeks make. Same tree and street but no more blossoms...



No comments :