Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tiddly Inks - Sweet Dreams...



Today Christy is releasing a brand new gorgeous digi image called "Sweet Dreams Wyrn 2" over at Tiddly Inks and I just couldn't wait to colour Wryn in and show her off... OMGoodness!! Don't you think she is too cute!! I LOVE this image!!



I printed the image onto white card stock and then coloured Wryn in with my Prismacolor pencils. The papers are from MME's Lost and Found Two's "Blush" 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.


If you haven't already joined and want to be first in line when it comes to Christy's new releases come and checkout and drool over all the amazing inspiration and wonderful cards on the Tiddly Inks FB page!!



1 comment :

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Donna this is so sweet! I love your gorgeous colouring and those papers are just so lovely :)