Thursday, May 17, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #52 - Live In The Moment!





Ok, so I have to beg forgiveness. I have been a sick thanks to my
 darling youngest son who so generously gave me a head cold to
share. And boy was it a doozie! This is why I have been MIA for
the last week and a bit. Even my Project Life has suffered.. I have
been taking photo's just haven't had the energy or inclination to edit
and post them... But now I am on the mend and ready to get back
 into the swing of things. And first thing on the agenda is a new
 AND gorgeous sketch by Jen!!!

 Here is my card for this week's challenge...




 And this is the amazing sketch...


 This week I am using my amazing, cute and fun brand new
stamp set from There She Goes "Oh Snap". I am totally in
LOVE with this set! Not only can I use it for card making it 
fits in perfectly with my SMASH*booking and Project Life...

The papers are from MME's Stella and Rose "Hattie" 6x6 paper
pad. The border punch from Fiskars.



I coloured the camera and the roll of film in with my Prismacolor
pencils. 




If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.

Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!







6 comments :

Amy Sheffer said...

AWESOME take on the Deconstructed Sketch Donna. I LOVE this!! That little film canister is darling!

Michelle said...

I was wondering where you've been! ;-) Your cards always have me in awe, they're so beautiful! This one is no exception.

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun card! Love the colour scheme. Seems to be so many germs around - I too was out of commission this week, here's to feeling better soon!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful take on this weeks sketch, Donna!! Love the fun camera & film canister!!

Judy Rozema said...

Love all the layers on this card and the papers that you chose. Super cute images - that film roll sentiment is adorable!!

Jen Shults said...

I'm going to need to get that stamp set. Seriously fabulous!