Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Blog Hop!!!

 
 
Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
 is releasing their new MARCH stamps!

 
As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks,
 Annie Rodrigue has created stamps just for YOU!!
 Whether you love coffee, love bubble baths, love to bake or
love to read….we’ve got a stamp just for you!
Our Everyday Girls include Angie, Agnes, Brigitte, Caroline,
 Diana and Lucy!! Each one comes with a bonus accessory
 stamp and TWO coordinating sentiment stamps!!
 
Well, shiver me timbers!!! Steven Leary has created an amazing
 collection of cute little PIRATES!! These little swashbucklers
 are perfect for all those kids cards and invitations,
plus your Halloween scrapbook pages
…..because who doesn’t love to dress up like a pirate?
We have Barnacle Brad, Becky Broadsword,
Cannonball Cameron, Cap’n Charlie and
One Eyed Willie! Stinkin’ CUTE!!

We also have a brand new set of Krafty Quotes for you!!
These stamps are larger in size than your average sentiment
 stamps and are perfect as the focal point of your scrappy cards
and as an addition to your scrapbook layouts!
This month’s set includes quotes from Mother Teresa,
 L.M. Montgomery, Bette Midler and Lauren Bacall!
Again we’ve got ‘Gimme Kimmie’s Kits’ for those of you who
 just HAVE to have all the new images! We’ve grouped each
 line of stamps together and called them the
 ‘Gimme Kimmies Kits’!!!
Instead of clicking on each image that you’d like, you only
 have to click once to pick up a Gimme Kimmies Kit
AND it’s at a discounted price!! What could be better???
Now,
If you have just arrived here from seeing
 Jeanne you are definitely on the right track...
BUT, if you have just popped into seeing what I have been
up to and want to start from the beginning, just head over to the


As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each
and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages
of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’,
be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop,
because ALL the new images are NOW available!
 
And here's my card...
 
 
 
This is the beautiful Brigitte relaxing in her bubble bath...
Listening to relaxing and soothing music while the kids and
hubby leave her alone for half and hour.... All she needs is some
drinking bubbles...Ummm...
Be right back, think I might just run the bath!!!
 
Ok, while that's running I will quickly go through stuff!
The papers are from Como Cricket's "Circa 1934" collection
6x6 mini pad... I LOVE all the papers in this pad... Note to
self...Get more!!
 
Brigitte comes with two sentiments "Spoil Yourself" and
"Take Me Away". She also comes with a little soap and
shampoo bottle accessory stamp which I have used for the
inside of the card...
 
 
 
I coloured Brigitte in with my Prisma pencils and then paper
pieced her towels to match the papers.
 
 
 
Then I decorated the inside using more of the yummy papers.
The "It's Your Day" sentiment comes from Kimmie's
Everyday Sentiment Stamp Set that you can also purchase
 at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store!
 
Ok, I know you want to go and see what else the amazing
Krafty Girls and our awesome Krafty Guests have
come up with so I won't keep you any longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
 Krafty Guests...Next on the hop is
 Carole!!
LOVE this lady's work BTW... Big fan!

Thanks For Looking!!
 
 
 

35 comments :

Unknown said...

Lvoe how you finished the inside! Awesome card!

Renee said...

oh how relaxing does that bubble bath look!! Love this stamp and all the wonderful details in your card!

Lynn said...

This is fab and love the inside detail too.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Donna, so many pretty elements and a lovely image!
Clairexx

Robin McK said...

Hi Donna!
I LOVE the layout and the colours! I am dying for this card!

crafty amy said...

Ooooh I NEED her :D This is a brilliant card I adore the layout and the way it continues inside.
Thank you for a great hop

Hugs

Amy xx

Brigitte said...

Just beautiful!!! You did an amzing job inside and out!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely gorgeous, card, Donna, as always! I love the layout, the papers the details STUNNING. The scallops and the button are a great touch and I love wehre you put the sentiment too! Brigitte looks gorgeous and sooooooooo relaxed,smile!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments, hun! If you keep leavin' me comments like that my family will not be able stand living with me,lol, and my head might not fit through the door,lol! You are the BEST, hun!
Big huggies,t

Tasha said...

Ohhh she looks fabulous with those papers and colours. The layotu is awesome, love the ribbon and trim too
love tasha xx

Jenn Joncas said...

What a fabulous card Donna!! I love all of the layering and embellishments!!

Steph said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about this card. Those papers are gorgeous, and the layout and details are stunning. I especially love how you finished the inside. I am getting some great ideas for some mother's day gifts and cards! Thank you!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Mmmmm... is it strange that I want to hop in the bath with her?! Well, not with her, exactly, or after her either... in MY OWN bath, I mean! She's even using the 'fancy' GUEST towels!!! That is spoiling in the extreme... LOVE this, Donna!!! :)

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, I love the papers you used on this card! Very cute layout!

Unknown said...

This card is fabulous! I love that image and all the papers!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! I especially love how you finished the inside!! It's beautiful, and I can't wait to get my hand on these new stamps!

Renkata said...

Such a cool card.
Great layout!

Angie said...

Beautiful card. I love the way you paper pieced the towels and finished the inside. Really cute.

Shazza said...

great card, just what I would like to be doing
x

Brenna said...

what a fantastic card, with a great image and colour scheme, love the inside also!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Unknown said...

Donna,
This is stunning! I love the colours in the papers - and how you've done the interior of the card. What a great image!

Lisa said...

O-M-Gosh that is soooooo adorable!!!

Liz said...

OMG your card is amazing!!!!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow, this is totally gorgeous! :)

Fabulous image and I just LOVE your papers, layout and details. The colours are brilliant.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lori Craig said...

How fabby is this!? Love the coloring and the paper-pieced towels. Beautiful!

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful card - great detail on the paper piecing of the towels.

scrappintlc said...

Love the layers and her hair coloring. Beautiful.

Brenda said...

Very lovely card! Lots of wonderful details.

Tiiti said...

Your card is just so cute! Love this everyday girl. Makes me think that I could also take the time to have nice relaxing time with myself, too :)

Wilfreda said...

Your card looks amazing. I really need to start finishing off the insides of mine.

Michelle Galloway said...

great looking card! so much detail...love that you designed the inside too!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love, love, love this card. The papers are fantastic. Your layout is awesome. You are a girl after my own heart decorating the inside of your card as well.

Dawn said...

I love the scallops and the ribbon on top, great job

Jen Shults said...

Oooh this is lovely. I really like the layout you used and those papers are so gorgeous. I love that scallop... where is that from? Really really cute.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colours and design for Brigitte - Lovely colouring too! I especially like the little motif on the inside. Perfect. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so CUTE!!