Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie October Release Sneak Peek, Day Two!

 
 
Hi everyone ans welcome to day 2 of
Kraftin' Kimmie's October Release!
 
Today I would like to introduce you to
Willard...
 
 

Willard is my favourite of this amazing
Kraftin' Kimmie October Stamp Release.
I originally thought that I wouldn't probably use Willard on my
Christmas cards because of the whole
"It's summer here in Australia at Christmas time..." thing,
but I couldn't help myself.... He is Sooooooo Cute!!!

I chose my new MME Christmas DP to make this card with.
The papers are from the "Holly Jolly" range and are called
Jingle Bells Paper and Holiday Plaid Paper. As I was putting
the card together I thought that Willard would look really good
if I got rid of the excess paper and cut him out...So I did.


 
Just a closer look at my colouring.

Now, I know that you are just itching to go and see what the 
Krafty Girls have to share with you and I must say
these girls have just blown ME away with all their
amazing talent!! So head on over to the
and have a look...
 
Thanks For Looking!
 
 

6 comments :

cardmaking bird said...

Feel free to send him to someone in the UK (ahem, me, ahem, nudge, nudge ;-)) It's fab and I'm lovin this fun image! Marie x

Tracey said...

I love this card!! All of the red is fantastic!!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Dahling!! I LOVE this guy!!! Ugh I need to create more with my KKS! Miss them!! I am assuming you are on holiday soon and I hope you and the Fam have an AMAZING time and I will miss ya! LY!

Creative Tara said...

Willard totally cracks me up- fab card!

susy said...

Well with the weather we are having right now I think he is dressed rather appropriately. Very cute.
Xx

Michele Boyer said...

Willard cracks me up! I love him! And I love how you colored him!