Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #51 - Sketch Challenge!


It's Saturday...
And you know what that means
don't you?!

Time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

This week our very talented and extremely sweet
Krafty Girl, Michele has an awesome sketch for you to try!

 And this is what I came up with...
 


 
 For this challenge I thought I would colour one of the
 amazing new images that Steven Leary has designed for
 Kimmie's new October Sweet Holiday Images.
This is "Stocking Miles"... Isn't he cute!!!
 
Miles is approximately 3 x 1.25 inches and comes as
 deeply etched unmounted grey rubber, is only $4.00
and you can find him here at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store.
 
The DP that I chose for this card is from MME and is from the
"I Believe" Christmas collection. I think, from the top of my head
that it's called Poinsettia Paper... I have to guess cause my desk is
actually clean and I have put all my papers away for when I go away!
 
The border punch is from Fiskas and the little bit of lace is from my
local $2 shop. Gotta love $2 shops!

 

I was in two minds whether to put this picture up...
Don't look too closely my colouring in is a bit rough!
Of course I used my Prisma Pencils.

 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a amazing
card with Michele's amazing sketch... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous "Christmas Clara"
 that Michele has featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!
 
 

3 comments :

Nana Diana said...

Hi Donna, I love what you have done with Stocking Miles. And what's wrong with your colouring. I'd be thrilled if mine was that good!!

Lelia Pierce said...

OK, this is adorable and I love your take on the sketch! MWAH!

XXX

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous work as usual hun!! I Hope you have the most amazing time on holiday! LY!!