Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Wild Flower Kids Birthday Wish Blog Hop...


Hey everyone and welcome to the 
Wild Flower Kids
Birthday Wish Blog Hop!

If you have just come from seeing the most gorgeous and beautiful
not forgetting extremly talented Jen's Blog 
you are definitely on the right track...
But if you have just dropped in for a visit head back to the
Wild Flower Patch and start at the beginning...Cause I tell you what
you are not going to want to miss one single minute of this awesome
Birthday Wishes Blog Hop...

 So without further adeu I would like to introduce you to 
"Birthday Ivy"


 For this card I used one of my favourite DP's
from MME called"Day Dream Funky Flowers".
I also paper pieced the pressie with the DP
and punched out a flower with it...What?! I told you I loved it!

I used "Wish Big" for my sentiment which is just one of many that
come with the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set.



I colored Ivy in with my Prisma pencils and used a
Copic marker for her skin.




Then I used another sentiment for the inside of the card
and decorated it with some more punched flowers...


Now, just before you go because I know you are just itching to...
How would you like to win the
Birthday Wishes Digital Stamp Set?

All you have to do is go to each of the 
Wild Flower Kids Design Teams
blogs and leave a comment on their 
Wild Flower Kids Birthday Wishes Blog Hop Post.
After you have finished checking out all the eye candy and
have left them some love, return to the
Wild Flower Patch and add your name to the Mr Linky
at the bottom of the WFK Blog Hop Post.
Then you will be eligible to win this awesome
Birthday Wishes Digital Stamp Set!
You have till Friday to leave a comment

Ok, next on the hop I would like to welcome back to the
Design Team (cause she has been SO missed)
the amazingly talented and ever beautiful plus not to mention gorgeous


Thanks For Looking!


Stamps: WFK Birthday Wishes Ivy and Birthday Wishes Sentiments
Paper: MME, Bazzil Cardstocck, White Cardstock
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wanut Stain
Accessories: Lace, Fiskas Daisy Punch, Kaiser Craft Gems
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Paper Pieceing





35 comments :

Angela said...

Love this Donna!! I love the paper piecing on the present!! I used these same image!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love it! I love the paper on the gift--it's gift wrapped!

Unknown said...

You have done such a fab job hun..I love the image!!

I love the layout of the card it's so yummy!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my Donna! There just aren't words! You always, ALWAYS blow my mind with your work. I love that you paper pieced the present... that is just perfect and your coloring is spot on as usual. LOVE this!! Hugs! LY!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, Donna! Your card is out of this world. I love the paper pieced present. Too cute. I won't say anything about the coloring because you know how much I love it. BTW, I have my pencils, Gamsol, and stumps. I was wondering how you sharpen the stumps?

Cleota said...

WOW! I love this card. I love the color scheme, the image used, everything. It just all comes together perfectly.

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW DOn! This is beautiful! Such wonderful jewel-toned colors...they really make your coloring almost pop off the page! you are so talented girlie! What a lovely bday card!

Lelia Pierce said...

Donna, this is adorable! Love the "wrapped" present! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

OOh, love everything you've done with that fabulous DP! Great card!

Cheers,
Susan

Jodi C. said...

GORGEOUS Donna!!!! I see why you love that paper!! Now I have to go look for some!!!! I LOVE how that present looks paper pieced and your coloring is awesome. Jen's designs are amazing!!!TFS!!!

Autumn said...

Love your card, inside and out. Love that you paperpieced the present! Great job!

racinggrandma61 said...

Just adorable. I want these sooooo bad

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Aunty Sue said...

what a cute image and love the layout

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Donna!

Love the new releases - too cute!
Jodi

Deonna B said...

Your card is beautiful! The layout and coloring are Awesome.
Have a good day!
Deonna

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely Stunning hun!!! LOVE your coloring of course and all your paper choices are always pure magic!! GREAT present!! I have missed you tons, LY!!

faithnme said...

Donna what a cute card.. your coloring just blows me away

Tami said...

Very cute and great coloring.

Deanette said...

What nice work Donna! Love it!

Yvette said...

Donna, you always knock each of your cards out of the park! You are the BOMB!

Crazy Creations said...

I( love your card its so cute ! Hugs Sarah

Lisa said...

ahhh so cute!!!

Brook said...

Cute image. Very pretty paper.
Toni

Katie said...

Donna this is great! The image is adorable (she seems to be seriously contemplating that present). I agree, the DP is just great! I love it all!

Penny said...

Donna, this is beautiful, fantastic job
pen

Tina Mayo said...

such a cute card..loving these sweet stamps!

Jodi said...

This is just adorable!! I love the coloring of course!! But the gift is now Wrapped!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stacey Ezell said...

I love your card! Even the inside is beautiful!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the paper piecing and the flowers you added, great card.

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Donna, beautiful card, lovely image and sentiment, gorgeous colouring, have a great Easter, take careX:)

Lisa Foster said...

How Cute! Fabulous coloring! I am so lovin' these cute new images!
Hugs,
Lisa

BJ said...

Yea!!! Pencil coloring. Nice job. I feel guilty when I don't use my copics. But I love my Prismacolors!!
Thank You for taking the time do a card for the hop. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring.
I need to get some Prismas! Then if I come to Australia, will you help me learn to use them?

Hugs...

Alyssa S said...

Love it! The dp is perfect and I love how it's all tied together with the piecing! You do amazing work!!