Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Blog Hop...


Yah it's finally time for the

Kraftin Kimmie March Release Blog Hop!

If you have just come from seeing Crissy's beautiful
creation you are on the right track!

Today Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing their new March images! There are 4 new incredible Fairy images from Crissy Armstrong, 4 new sexy Dancing Girls from Annie Rodrigue, and 2 adorable new Cindy and Mindy images from Jean Grant!

We are also releasing one of Annie’s fabulous paintings as a stamp....it’s Angry Ballerina! You’ll get to check out all the new stamps throughout our fabulous blog hop!!


If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the

Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available! OH and did we mention? Each and every order placed on Sunday, March 14th and Monday March 15th is eligible to be entered into a draw to win a 5x7 print of Annie’s original painting of Angry Ballerina!!


And speaking of this is my

Angry Ballerina....




I LOVE this image!!
And I am dedicating this card to my BFF Wendy!
SERIOUSLY!
(she knows why!)

For this card I have used some gorgeous MME DP from
the Ohh La La Collection. I LOVE this paper!
And cause I haven't in a little while I decided to distress
the crap out of it...LOL!

The "seriously" is actually my sentiment...
I couldn't help myself, when I first saw the
Angry Ballerina it was the first thought that came
into my head!!





I coloured her in with my Prisma's
Might I just say, I am already having to replace
some of the colours I received at Christmas..LOL!!
Ummmm I am thinking I might be making too many cards?!
.....Nar!!!




This is the inside...
I used the gorgeous sentiment
"Just one of those days" that comes
with the Angry Ballerina when you buy her!

Ok...
I am not going to keep you...
Head on over to
Michele's Blog
and see the gorgeous creation she has in store for you!

TFL!!!


Stamps: KKS Angry Ballerina and Sentiment
Paper: MME-Ooh La La, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing




53 comments :

Brandy said...

OMG too cute! I too love that image!

Charlene said...

Donna, this card is amazing! I just love your "Seriously?!" -wonder if they can add that sentiment in the future! (It fits her perfectly!) Love the colors, ribbon, and placement! I sure wish the outsides of my cards look as good as the inside of yours!!!

1LuvnMama said...

What a pouty face she's got! Luv it! :)

Julye said...

I can understand why she looks so miffed in a costume like that especially when she so wanted to be the lead and not a chorus animal?! Thanks for making me smile and sharing Julye

Heidi said...

This card is great. I love the sentiments you used. They are perfect with this cutie.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Kellie said...

Donna, Donna.....tut....tut there is no such thing as making too many cards, hehehe! This is gorgeous the image cracks me up, reminds me of my daughter that is 10! Your colouring is amazing, inspirational to me!

Hugs Kellie

Beccy said...

Oh how fitting for many little girls and not so little girls I know Lol. Fab card.
Beccy x

Julie said...

Awesome card and your seriously comment is inspired - it suits her so perfectly!!! Love your colour combo - your card is "seriously" stunning!! Juliex

Paula (PEP) said...

I've just sat chuckling - superb & as if you could be colouring too much....... no way.Thanks for so much fun - Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Marilyn Webb said...

I'm with you, I love this stamp! What beautiful colors you used.

Jenn Joncas said...

She is adorable!! That's a look I get from my daughter all of the time(: Great card Donna!!

Jenn (:

StampinCathy said...

This little girl is just to cute. Your card is fabulous and just love the inside too.

Laura B said...

Gorgeous card! She makes me giggle.:)

hugs,
Laura

Joanne Leddy said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! The quote is perfect. It made me laugh out loud - thanks.

Tami said...

Love the colors and a cute image.

Javablustamper said...

Donna, this is AWESOME!!! I LOVE it!! You are SO talented girl!! I LOVE everything about this and ALL your other creations!! Thanks for ALL of your kind comments on my blog!! They mean a LOT!!! Hey, where did you get that sentiment?? That is the BEST!! Hope you are well!! Have a WONDERFUL day!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Alyssa S said...

Love it! I love the *Seriously?!* too - it's the perfect sentiment! You've rocked yet another MW image!!

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. Love all of the colors.

Lisa said...

so sweet, I love the sentiment with it

Deb said...

oh wow, she is so funny, love her, what a fabulous card, love the perfect sentiment! hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! She is so funny! I love that stamp! And especially how you colored her!!!! Beautiful!!!! I love it!

Heather said...

Awwww, poor little Ballerina! :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Fabulous and the sentiment you created is PERFECT!!

Delphine said...

I love your angry ballerina! And the sentiment is just perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

Lesley said...

What a super sentiment to use with this image - she just makes me laugh! Gorgeous card too...

Amy said...

What a cutie! I'm totally lovin' this card!

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Hahaha, I love this stamp! Beautiful card!
Nxxx

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Donna! LOVE what you've done with this image! Too stinkin adorable! I love the quote! Fanastic as always and no, you can never make too many of your incredible cards!

Ruth said...

Oh, My goodness, this is too cute.. love it and love the beautiful colors and the distressing...

Esme said...

Hehe! She really does look very cross!! I probably would too if I was made to wear that. The colours are fab tho!

Esme xx

Jess Willison said...

She is totally my favourite of the new releases.....LOVE her!

Michelle B said...

She's too cute! Love your card...I think anrgy ballerina is my fav!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Alaine said...

This is so very cute! Love the coloring.

Lisa said...

I LOVE this!!! ADORABLE! Thanks so much for sharing!

Nikki said...

Love it
How cute is she
Beautiful Card
hugs Nikki

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! This is SPECTACULAR!!!! I need to win the lotto so I can come to you and learn to colour!

Hugs

Vicki

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL! :) She is adorable! I love this card - its brilliant!
Its great to see such attitudes, sassyness and freshness in these cards/images - amazing :)

Unknown said...

Great card! The sentiment is just perfect with it!
hugs,
Gini

WickedPixie said...

This is such a fun image! Great card!! :-)Traci

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

fairie said...

She is too cute. Love the colors.

Sunny said...

Ha!! Look at her hat, it's a pig... how cute.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This image is so stinkin cute!! Your card is fabulous Donna and I just LOVE seeing your creations and how you colour.
Kristy xx

Pam Varnell said...

This is one of the cutest images I have ever seen. Donna you have colored her wonderfully and she just reminds me of a sassy girl. We have all been like that at times. Gorgeous card!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Bwahaha, this totally made me snort. That sentiment is ALL you, lol. This is just stunning!! You never cease to amaze me when I hop over here to see what you are making. Always amazing and beautiful creations.... now I have to buy this little beauty because i NEEEEEED her. Gorgeous card hun! LY!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is so pretty and yet such a great humorous card too! I love the sentiment you used on it...perfection! Your colouring is stunning, Donna, love the buttony bow combo and I always love your card composition! Gorgeous!
Hugs,t

Yvette said...

Seriously how cuuuute is she!!! I'm sooo glad KK turned this one into a stamp! I've got to get my fingers on this one! Amazing card as usual! Hugs!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This was my 9yo daughter this morning minus the dress! She was such a grump! LOL

Perfect card!

Anonymous said...

what a great card-i just looooove that image :)

sara

Rebecca said...

She's just awesome! Her expression is priceless!

Mary Giles said...

OMGosh! This is too much fun! It reminds me of the pink bunny suit that Ralphie is forced to put on from A Christmas Story. That sentiment is perfect!

Melanie said...

Donna, Donna....you've done it again! This is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the sentiment you put with it...perfection!