Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch # 116

Hey everyone...
I must apologise for not being around much lately and leaving all of you comments.
I have been frantically trying to get things done before the boys start their
school holidays (which starts next week)
and demand nearly all my attention..

Anyway, I have been doing a little Christmas card making
(hopefully all of my cards that are headed overseas will get there in time)
and thought that this weeks
Mojo Monday Sketch 116
looked pretty inspirational



And this is what I came up with...



This card is heading overseas to a very special friend of mine.
I used my new Kraftin Kimmie Clara Stamp and
coloured her in using my Prisma Pencils...



I embossed the "Create Joy" with gold embossing powder
and I found this Christmas ribbon for just $2 ...and I love it!
I might have to go back for more!



Just a closer look at Clara..
I have to say I absolutely love this stamp...
In fact I LOVE all of Kimmie's stamps....

Ok, that's it...
I have to rush off and post some stuff!

Thanks For Looking!


Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie's Clara
Paper: Kaiser Craft, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Embossing Folders
Techniques: Embossing, Dry Embossing, Distressing




14 comments :

Cheryl said...

Wow Donna, another amazing job girl! What patience you have to cut out that image....gorgeous coloring job too. The whole thing is just striking!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous! I love those rich colors! and your coloring is perfect!
Everytime I visit your creations, one word always pops out of me - Wow! :)
Hope all is well!!! ~ margie

Anonymous said...

OMG! This card is amazing Donna-you really have such a beautiful way of creating-I LOVE THAT IMAGE :)
Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

xoxo
Sarabeth

Jacqueline said...

So worth all the work sweetie!!! I LOVE this...those colors are AMAZING!! Just what I imagined!! you are such a rock star!! :D Love you! Don't work too hard!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oooh! This is AMAZING! Your coloring is fabulous, of course you KNOW I love that Kimmie image and WONDERFUL take on the sketch-I love it, Donna!

Jen Shults said...

wowsa! You always blow me away with what you chose to cut out... and they always look great. This is gorgeous and I love your take on this sketch... perfect combo of papers. :D Xx

ellepaulette said...

This is so lovely! The colors and the dp are wonderful! You really my give classes on how to color like that!!! :)

Alison said...

Oh so pretty! Love the warm, rich jewel tones you used! Just lovely!

Yvette said...

Oh I just LOVE those colors! Your card is pure perfection. It's always such a treat to visit your blog. You are such an inspiration. Thanks! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Donna! Amazing cutting! Great take on the sketch!!

WickedPixie said...

Donna, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Your coloring is always so beautiful, and I love the papers and textures you have used!! :-)Traci

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful everything! Enjoy your weekend! :) xx

Bec said...

OMG..another stunner.. i love this image.. so much i had to buy her too.. these colours are so striking.. love it!! bec xx

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is always so perfect! Do you blend with OMS or something or do you just shade? Love the rich, beautiful colors!!